1. Get out of the house. Fresh air works wonders.
2. Once outside see if you can find something that sparkles. A spider web collecting diamonds of dew. A black cat high wiring along the fence. A dog taking its owner for a walk.
3. Go for a walk yourself. Walking and movement is good for getting the lungs working and the happy ‘end of things’ (endorphines) happening.
4. Treat yourself to your favourite hot drink at the local cafe. Maybe call a friend and ask them to join you. Being out and talking to someone feels so good.
5. Give yourself a hug and tell yourself you are loved and you make a difference.
Now don’t you feel better?
I hope so!!!